lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

My Dream Job!!

I got a long-term goal. It involves growing with a company where I can continue to learn, take additional responsibilities, and contribute as much of value as I can. This Company will work for improving quality life of places where people lives.

I see myself as a DIRECTOR OF INFRASTRUCTURE. Working for one of the industry leaders, in Colombia, within the consulting engineering sector.​ ​



I will work on Land Development and Municipal Design projects.​ Leading a work team, I will be dealing with a number of different areas including, residential, commercial and subdivisions.​ Responsibilities will include field inspections, site servicing, earthworks, reports, proposals and project management.​

I will supervise and coordinate all paperwork internally such as engineering plans and drafting process, expertise reports and technical reports and engineering documentation.​

Besides, I will promote services offered by my company to potential customers and I will work in a collaborative manner with other Directors for developing business and improve our territory .​

In order to get this I will keep on my studies, I will learn english as a second language and I will cultivate myself for help people to improve their quality life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario